FAQs: How to Start a Business in Your Home or Studio
Ceramic Handprint Training for a Home or Studio
Perfect for moms, families and pottery studio owners.
We have put together a list of FAQs about our business opportunity training programs and starting a Ceramic Handprints business. If you don't find your question below or need more information, just ask us! We are here to show you how to start a business! Contact us
- Is this a franchise?
- Will I earn more than it costs me to receive you training?
- Do we need to buy products, equipment and/or supplies
- Why should I choose you to train me?
- How much does the Training Program cost?
- Are there additional start up expenses?
- Is technical support offered?
- Will you share your trade secrets?
- Will you offer exclusive rights to me in my area?
- Do you have a blog on kilns?
- I would like your "In Studio" Training Program. What is the next step?
- I would like to purchase your "Learn At Home Training Program". What is the next step?
- I am not from your area. How do I get there and where do I stay?
- What do I need to bring to my training session?
Is this a franchise? back to top
No. There are no fees or costs of any kind after the initial training. We do not control your business in any way whatsoever (such as by insisting that you use our name, or buy products from us, or pay fees to us based on your sales revenue). It is for those reasons that we cannot control competition on your area.
your training? back to top
We have no way of guaranteeing what your earnings will be. How much you earn is strictly up to you, based on your abilities (including, for example, your people and organizational skills, work ethic, etc.).
Do we need to buy products, equipment and/or supplies from you? back to top
No, we do not sell any products, equipment or supplies. However, we will be happy to assist you in finding sources for those items in your area.
Will you buy back any product which I make and am unable to sell? back to top
No, once you complete our clay handprints training program, we will assist you with ongoing technical support, but, the products you make are yours to do with what you wish.
Why should I choose you to train me? back to top
Experience! Our training programs incorporate our 34 years of real life experience. We have perfected the process and we will show you everything we know about how to start a small business.
- We will show you how to make a beautiful product. We show you what works and what doesn't. We show you how to troubleshoot to avoid pitfalls. Our secrets will become your secrets!
- We will train you in how to start a business so you can be confident and successful from the start. A small business startup can be smooth and rewarding from the beginning with the kind of blueprint we will provide.
- We'll teach you how we tap into this market and you can have the potential to make money immediately after your training.
- We teach you how to start your small business and then keep growing by providing you with marketing, customer service, and day-to-day business tips.
- We offer ongoing technical support. We do not send you home to fend for yourself! Your success is our success and we are there to help!
- We offer two training options, our "In-Studio" Training program and our "Learn At Home" training program. Both programs provide step-by-step instructions and guidance the whole way.
Let our 34 years of experience work for you. You will be glad you did!
The fee for Our "Learn At Home" Training Program is $495.00 delivered right to your door! This ceramic handprint training package on how to start a business includes:
- Our state of the art instructional 1- hour and 45 minute training DVD and comprehensive 21 chapter training manual show you step-by-step how to make beautiful handmade ceramic impressions for babies, children, and pets. The DVD provides the audio and visual guide for the process of how we make these beautiful ceramic impressions. The manual details the process chapter by chapter. It tells you in a very complete, detailed, and easy to read manner, everything you will need to know about how to make these clay handprints AND how to start a business and run it profitably. Both offer the opportunity for you to review techniques anytime and you will have the confidence and knowledge you need to start your studio or home based ceramic handprint business.
- In addition, we offer you free and complete technical online support after your purchase. When you have questions, just email us and we address all of your concerns. Again, we do not expect you to fend for yourself! Your success is our success and we are here to help you. Remember, because we are not a franchise opportunity there are no royalty or franchise fees and no hidden costs.
Shipping costs in the United States is $15. Outside the United States is $30.
Are there additional start up expenses? back to top
Yes, the additional start up costs for this business are approximately $1000.00-$3,500.00. They include the purchase of a kiln and all other production supplies needed for your workroom studio. (These costs can be much lower if you purchase a used kiln). We suggest that you wait to purchase your kiln and supplies until after your training. First, learn how to start a business, and then invest in just the things you need to succeed. Hotel and Travel expenses are extra.
We will advise and furnish you with information needed regarding manufacturers and suppliers for your kiln and your supplies.
Remember, as part of the In Studio Training Program, we give you enough supplies and materials for you to take home and make approximately 25 ceramic impressions. You leave here ready to start your own ceramic hand print business!
Is technical support offered? back to top
Yes! If you have any questions we will be only an email away. We teach you how to start a small business, and then follow up by answering questions as they arise.
If you choose our "In Studio" Training Program you will receive free and complete technical online support for 6 months after training.
If you choose our "Learn At Home" Training Program you will receive free and complete technical online support after your purchase.
Will you share your trade secrets? back to top
- Yes! We hold nothing back! We share our 34 plus years of experience to help you "jump start" your business by years, and to create your own successful handmade ceramic handprint business. Our goal is to show you how to start a small business fast and profitably.
Do you have a blog on kilns? back to top
- Yes! It is called Working with clay - tips and tricks.
Will you offer exclusive rights to me in my area? back to top
- Because we are not a franchise, we do not offer exclusive rights to any one area. Depending on the size and population of your area, there can certainly be more than one ceramic hand print business.
- In our experience, what has brought our customers back to us year after year is our personal service and the quality of our ceramic impressions! When you train with us, you will be able to provide great service and the same uncompromising quality that leads to repeat business and lots of referrals!
I would like to take your "In Studio" Training Program. What is my next step? back to top CONGRATULATIONS!
- Please call or email us and let us know your desired training dates. We offer personalized one-on-one training sessions year round for your convenience. If possible, we prefer to have a 6-week lead-time.
- See our Contract Agreement, download it, (if for any reason you are unable to download it, please email us and we will send you one), read through the entire agreement, sign it, and then mail the signed and completed contract back to us with your deposit of $1,000.00. The balance of $5,000.00 will be due the first day of your training.
I would like to purchase your "Learn At Home" Training Program. What is my next step? back to top
- Please continue to our on line check out and we will walk you through it step-by-step.
I am not from your area. How do I get there and where do I stay? back to top
If you are flying, the airport closest to Morro Bay is San Luis Obispo county Regional Airport.
The airport has car rental agencies and Morro Bay is approximately a 15-mile drive. We have a simple map and driving directions page too.
- Please call or email us and we will be glad to assist you with a comprehensive list of hotels and restaurants within walking distance to our studio. You can call us at 805-772-2890, or email us at Hedy@work-from-home-moms.net.
What do I need to bring to my training session? back to top
- Yourself! We will have everything else you need after your training. We will fire the samples you make and ship them back to you free of charge.
Let our 34 years of experience work for you! We are sure you will be glad you did!
- Please let us know if you have any other particular questions regarding our Ceramic Handprint training business opportunity programs. We are here for you! You can call us at (805) 772-2890, or email us at Hedy@work-from-home-moms.net .
We are ready to help you start your own business! Please contact us for more information!